[ecf-dev] Build system documentation (was Re: How can I make a new Bucky/Hudson project for my feature?)

On 01/26/2011 10:27 AM, Harshana Eranga Martin wrote:

> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> Shall we extract the general information out and create a general wiki
> page like "Building ECF Release" so that any one can use that in the
> future. since our build system is now automated, changes to this
> document will be minimal over the time.
>
> WDYT?
>
> Thanks and Regards,
> Harshana

Indeed, the build system has reached as state where it is mostly stable
and documentation is desperately needed. However, I don't have any
resources available to contribute to this effort right now.

Markus

Back to the top