Re: [ecf-dev] Wim Jongman Presentation/Video ECF Remote Services CVS problem

Hi Paul,

Yes, we are sorry about this. we have moved to git recently and the projects are now hosted at github. If you look inside the psf file you will see the projects you need from the osu server. These projects are now hosted at github.

Link [1] will produce a zip that contains these project. Just do  import/.. to import the quote projects.
Link [2] contains my blog about this topic with the reference to the github repository

Regards,

Wim

[1] https://github.com/ECF/Newsreader/zipball/master
[2] http://industrial-tsi-wim.blogspot.com/2010/06/helios-bloghaton-fun-with-remote.html