Re: [ecf-dev] Async-Methods

Ah, thanks! But we do get two service registrations for the same object right?

On Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Markus Alexander Kuppe <ecf-dev_eclipse.org@lemmster.de> wrote:
On 11/22/2010 01:22 PM, Wim Jongman wrote:

>     No need to register the service with async.
>

> When ECF registers a remote service it will detect if a class with the
> name ...Async is found in the classpath. It will then register this
> service automatically alongside the normal service. So ECF does the
> registration for you, you only need to pick it up from the service registry.

Technically it's not a second service instance that gets registered. It
is in fact the same service proxy instance on the client side that
happens to implement both interfaces. The original as well as the *Async
one.

Markus