[ecf-dev] RemoteService + Context

Hello,

We are building an application based on OSGI services. Everything is working fine in one VM but now we want to integrate a remote services implementation.
ECF seems a great choice - thank you for the work so far!

In our current implementation we have session and security contexts in ThreadLocals. Now when talking about remote services (which are in different VM) we want to pass the session and security tokens over the "wire" and to use them in remote VMs.

How we can extend ECF to pass such parameters? Is it going to be a provider specific fix (ecf generic, r-osgi, etc.) or the fix can be done in a more abstract layer?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Back to the top