Re: [ecf-dev] Project meta data is out of date for rt.ecf

On 08/05/2010 06:00 AM, portal on behalf of emo wrote:
> Scott,
> Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
> Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were found
> with this project's meta-data:
>
> * There is no next/future release of this project. All Eclipse projects
> must have a "next release" planned and scheduled.

Hi,

as per Monday's con call [0], I have added October 1st, 2010 as a
tentative release date for ECF 3.4 (if we do not do the git move before,
this date might move into September).
Bugzilla [0] shows what has been tackled so far for 3.4 (all committers
please check you bugs target milestone).

Markus

[0] http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_8.2.2010
[1]
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced;target_milestone=3.4.0;product=ECF;classification=RT