Re: [ecf-dev] IPC software

Hi Wim,

Clark and Dann became ECF committers in the fall of 2009, but since then they have not been very active. As I recall, there was some integration work needed on the IPC contribution before completion...and as far as I know that was never concluded. It's possible that it was and I'm just not aware of it, but I've heard nothing from Dann or Clark about this contribution for quite a few months now.
I agree the IPC would be nice for the use case you describe.

Scott

Wim Jongman wrote:
Hi,

What happened with the contribution from Clark and Dann. I looked at Clarks presentation a while ago and I was really impressed by the number of ways he had available to do interprocess communications (e.g between to JVM's.

I just looked up the URL of this presentation and it is here:
http://ltsllc.com/slides/20090303_dosug.pdf

Great for remote services running in jvm's on separate cores on the same machine.

Regards,

Wim