[ecf-dev] Addon to ECF REST Services provider, Syndication support for REST

Hello all

I added an RSS/Atom support for REST Services Provider: I made the
bundle o.e.e.remoteservices.rest.synd that contains RSS/Atom parser
based on ROME (com.sun.syndication). This bundle has folows
dependencies: com.sun.syndication and org.jdom, all this ones exists in
Eclipse Orbit project. The bundle exports package
o.e.e.remoteservices.rest.synd that contains class
SyndFeedResponseDeserializer, This deserializer can parse REST response
to SyndFeed object.

Also, I create demo bundle called
name.samolisov.ecf.remoteservices.rest.rss and demonstrate how to use
SyndFeedResonseDeserializer: gets data from rss feed and writes it's
content on console,

All bundles attached for this latter.

One question. Should I open the bug and attach this bundles (rename
name.samolisov.ecf.remoteservices.rest.rss to
o.e.e.examples.remoteservices.rest.rss) to this bug?

What do you think about it. May be this work is not necessary?

--
Pavel Samolisov

Meet me at:
Vkontakte.ru: http://vkontakte.ru/id3178981