Re: [ecf-dev] ECF API and feature freeze

Hi

Op 8 mei 2010 om 16:21 heeft Scott

0) I thought we had decided not to include the ZooDiscovery in ECF 3.3/Helios...due to the IP process delays. I'm Ok changing that if that's the consensus, but

We might as well, since it is ready.

1) What's the state of the IP approval process for the provider and lib dependencies? (which seem to be Apache Zookeeper and log4j)
They are both approved.

3) I see that one of the lib deps that Zookeeper has is log4j. What version of log4j is needed?
o.a.z needs it. I suspect the orbit bundle will do, let me check.

short announcement to this mailing list...so that people that wish to access it, try it, examine code, etc would know that it's now in the repo? Thanks.

Sure! We will give it some love in the near future.

Regards,

Wim

Back to the top