Re: [ecf-dev] Google Data Protocol Provider

Hi Upul,

In brief, ECF is using the container architecture. In ECF, there are set of APIs such as Remote Services, Presence, Data Share, etc. So Adapters are used to bridge the container architecture with the ECF API implementations in our providers. As an example in our ECF xmpp provider, it implements Presense API and few other ECF APIs. These API implementations are bridged with underlying container architecture using the Adapter.