Re: [ecf-dev] Importing Ecf source code using Project Set file

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for tracking this down. I've fixed the typo in both project sets. No need for a bug report.

Thanks,

Scott

Jonathan Gossage wrote:
The plot thickens. I just checked the CVS repository with ViewCvs and the p roject file for org.eclipse.ecf.releng.bm <http://org.eclipse.ecf.releng.bm> is correct there, but when the projects are downloaded I seem to get two copies of org.eclipse.ecf.releng, one with a directory name of org.eclipse.ecf.releng.bm <http://org.eclipse.ecf.releng.bm>. I am going to download using the .psf file into a fresh workspace to see if this behaviour is reproducible.