[ecf-dev] newsgroup question

Hi Folks,

There's a posting on the ECF newsgroup...i.e. eclipse.technology.ecf
http://www.eclipse.org/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=160875&start=0&;

with the following title: Integrating the Communication perspective within my own RCP application

I (Scott) don't know the answer to her question about integrating the communication perspective into her RCP application. Would someone with more knowledge than I about perspectives, UI, and ECF's communications perspective please respond to her posting?

Thanksinadvance,

Scott

Back to the top