Re: [ecf-dev] in ECF service client, how to get the ID of a service being added?

Hi David,

Also...for your and everyone else's info, in order to access this information more easily for all proxies, I added a method on IRemoteServiceProxy to get the remote service reference for a proxy. This allows access to the IRemoteServiceID, and the associated containerID, along with other metadata (like service properties). This will be in future versions of ECF (of course).

Scott

David Donohue wrote:
Hello,
My ECF client is using ServiceTracker to be notified of services from
remote servers.  Using generic service.  My method
addingService(ServiceReference reference)
gets called whenever a new service starts up.  In that method, how can
I identify what is the ID/URI of a server that hosts the service?
Thanks,
David Donohue