Re: [ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conference call...and WE NEED TO SCHEDULE so please read

Oct 21 is Wednesday so I'm confused.

I'm on the East Coast right now and 9AM is noon for me tomorrow (Thurs
Oct 22) and I unfortunately have a luncheon requirement.

Mon 8AM for regularly scheduled is fine with me.
 -ted