[ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conf call Thurs, Oct 22 1530 UTC/8:30 pacific

Hi Folks,

I've updated the conference bridge information with the latest from EF...and we're on for Thursday 22. See call info info and agenda here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project#Next_Conference_Call:__Thursday_Oct_22.2C_2009_1530_UTC

Thanks,

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

I realized when I attempted to call in this morning that the Eclipse Foundation has changed the passcodes for the conference bridge, and I don't yet have the new passcodes (the one given on the wiki is the old one). Therefore, I cannot start the conference call right now (Tues, 8:30am pacific). I'm going to have to reschedule the ECF conference call for Thursday next (Oct 22 at 8:30 am).

Sorry,

Scott

Scott Lewis wrote:
Hi Folks,

Reminder that tomorrow at 1530 UTC/8:30am pacific is an ECF conference call.

See here for day/time/agenda: http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF#Next_Conference_Call:__Tuesday_Oct_20.2C_2009_1530_UTC

Please add to agenda and attend if you can.

Thanks,

Scott