[ecf-dev] New ECF Example: Load balancing remote services

Hi Folks,

I've put together example code and some basic docs that does dynamic load balancing of a simple remote service, using the ECF ActiveMQ/JMS provider. Here is the new wiki page describing how to get the source and how to run the example:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Load_Balancing_Remote_Services

Any thoughts/comments appreciated. I'll be producing more documentation to go with the example over time. I would also appreciate reviewing the wiki docs for errors, etc.

Scott

Back to the top