Re: [ecf-dev] ECF 3.1 download?

We are now building a ECF p2 repository off of HEAD. So to get the
very latest version of ECF, you can add

ECF Daily -
 http://download.eclipse.org/rt/ecf/3.5dailiesHEAD-repo/repo

to your Avaliable Sites. This is Help -> Install New Software -> Add

This daily build occurs every day at 7PM PDT and takes anywhere from
10 to 30 minutes depending on the network to complete. This is an
untested build so use it with caution. We're providing it so that you
can use the very latest.

We're not saving the old p2 repositories, but we are zipping them up,
and I'll edit our web site to show where you can access those zips if
you want.We'll probably save about a week's worth of zips. If you
download the zip, you can set up a local ECF p2 repository for that
daily build.

I tried out the installation from this daily repository a couple of
times, and it worked fine. Post here if you have difficulty.

We're transitioning build systems, and this daily build uses our old
system. Our goal is to transparently change it to the new system.

-ted