[ecf-dev] Shared Memory FIFOs

First post to the list, so please be gentle :-)

I was wondering if I could get some people to review some stuff for inclusion in the IPC portion of the ECF. I'd post it to the list, but it is rather long.

For the time being, I'm calling the feature "shared memory FIFOs." The idea is a very fast, synchronous communications channel between two processes via shared memory.

The actual material I need people to look at can be found on the SourceForge blog for the project (in the process of migrating it over to the ECF site). Here is the link:

   https://sourceforge.net/apps/wordpress/clipc/2009/06/29/smfifos/

You can also just go to clipc.sourceforge.net and follow the links to the blog.

Thanks in advance,

Clark

Back to the top