[ecf-dev] ECF-RFC119 discovery?

I'm trying to get JMDNS discovery working and I think I'm close. When I bring up the Service Discovery view in the client, I see my machine under Neighborhood, and under my machine, I have osgiservices [tcp]:iana. When I run the ECF examples, I see remotesvcs [tcp]:iana. When I right-click on osgiservices [tcp]:iana, I'm not getting the connect menu option. I'm guessing it has to do with osgiservices vs remotesvcs. Anything obvious come to mind on what I'm missing?

Bryan

Back to the top