[ecf-dev] Debugging RFC 119

I'm trying to get ECF working with R-OSGi / RFC 119 and I'm having some difficulty.  I'm trying to use transparent mode with declarative services.  I've declared my service with the property: ogsi.remote.interfaces = * and I'm starting my application with:

Activator.getDefault().getContainerManager(1000).getContainerFactory().createContainer("ecf.r_osgi.peer");

My launch configuration includes the following ECF bundles:

org.eclipse.ecf
org.eclipse.ecf.discovery
org.eclipse.ecf.identity
org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services
org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.discovery
org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution
org.eclipse.ecf.provider
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.discovery  auto_start = true
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jmdns  auto_start = true
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.jslp  auto_start = true
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.r_osgi
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.remoteservice
org.eclipse.ecf.provider.sharedobject

When I launch my app, my service gets registered, but there are no other bundles using that service.  I was expecting one of the ecf bundles or R-OSGi to be using the service.

Am I missing something basic here?  Are there any key breakpoints in ECF I can set to debug the problem?

Bryan

Back to the top