Re: [ecf-dev] ECF endgame changes -- PLEASE READ

On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:03 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_5.12.2009
>
> If you have any questions about what's going to occur, or when...please
> bring them up here on the mailing list.

There seems to be a discord here.

"Note this means that all fixes intended for a given release candidate
have to be in by Wed at ~8am pacific time (when we do the Wed build),
in order to make it into that week's RC."

"My current assumption is that for the Platform RCX +0 builds, our
contribution has to be ready by Wed 8pm Eastern of each week."

Remy

Back to the top