Re: [ecf-dev] Re: JGroups ECF server

Hi Pierre,

Yes, we can. I can't do the installation and setup myself on ecf.eclipse.org (at least for a few days), but I'll create an account for you there.

Another thing to be aware of...I'm not sure what the support for multicast is within the network domain in which ecf.eclipse.org lives...you might want to consult with webmaster at eclipse.org to find out. I doubt that it supports multicast from outside the eclipse.org domain...and it may not even support it inside that LAN...so I think it's worth asking before doing lots of work to install.

Scott

Pierre Henry Perret wrote:
ok Scottt.

Can we try that ?