Von: ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ecf-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Im Auftrag von Wayne Beaton
Gesendet: Montag, 27. April 2009 17:47
An: Eclipse Communication Framework (ECF) developer mailing list.
Betreff: Re: [ecf-dev] Leaving Siemens Enterprise Communications

Your Siemens account is present in the Foundation Database. I think that
you can change this in the portal (portal.eclipse.org). Or you can just
ignore it until you become a committer.

Do you mean that you've created a new account for Bugzilla? There is an
option, in the bugzilla preferences, to change your email address and
keep your existing account.

Ore are you referring to a different account?

Wayne