[ecf-dev] Plugin dependencies

Hi all,

Sorry for asking technical questions but I have encountered a strange dependency resolver in Eclipse 3.5 with ECF.

The whole releng ECF distrib is compiling ok except the org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services.distribution bundle which claims that
the 2 packages exported by the org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services cannot be sesolved !

Any way, when I launch my run config no errors appears on the osgi console.
Would it mean that certain non ACTIVE bundles  would throws unknown class when activated ?

Is there a mean to sweep off these reds in Eclipse IDE ?

I have seen also that org.eclipse.ecf.osgi.services is full of empty packages classes even if they exist in the source.

So I suppose it's under construction , is it ?

thx

--
Pierre

Back to the top