Re: [ecf-dev] Help for scott with GSOC

Hi Scott,

as I told you, I can work as a "co-mentor" with you on the "REST abstraction for ECF". I already sent an email to soc-dev.
- Marcelo

On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 10:50 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi ECFers,

Happily, it looks like there may be several Google SOC 2009 projects that are based on/contribute to ECF...but we will likely need some additional mentor support.
Are there other ECF committers that would be willing to be mentors for Google SOC 2009 projects?  e.g. Marcelo, Remy, Ted, Roland, James, Jan, Chris and/or others?  If so, please join the soc-dev at eclipse.org mailing list https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/listinfo/soc-dev and respond to the recent posting by Wayne Beaton titled "Three ECF projects for Scott".

I will, of course, help with any/all projects myself, but will need (and like) some assistance mentoring if ECF has several great gsoc projects...which I think we will have!

Thanksinadvance,

Scott