Security aspects of discovery (was Re: [ecf-dev] network discovery and distribution questions related to RFC 119 impl)

Carl Cook wrote:

> However, as you point
> out in your email, there are a lot of hidden caveats to this, such as
> security, resolution of service conflicts, etc.

FWIW: as part of my master project I intent to dive into security
aspects of service discovery (in mesh networks).

Once we have something substantial, I'll add references to the papers. I
assume this to happen by Q4/2009 or Q1/2010.

Markus

Back to the top