[ecf-dev] Re: emf and 1.4

Hi Markus,

Markus Alexander Kuppe wrote:
Scott Lewis wrote:
<stuff deleted>
<lemmy> And even if I set PDE to warning, it still flags the missing
singleton directive as an error. :(
<merks> Create a patch that must be applied whenever folks work with source.
<lemmy> Thanks, I'll see what I can do about it.

Scott, do you know hot to add binary dependencies in psf files?

Unfortunately not.

Alternatively we might wanna drop psf files and just use map files like
WTP does [1]. That way we also get rid of the redundancy between .map
and .psf files.

I would rather not drop psf files at this point, as I think they are easier for many developers to use than map files.

If what we need to do is warn people and/or provide a simple patch for the EMF 2.2 bundles then I'm fine with that. And/or provide project set files that assume that EMF 2.X is already installed and therefore not needed in workspace (e.g. projectSetWithoutEMF-extssh.psf).

Scott

Back to the top