[ecf-dev] get Participants in ECF application‏

Hi, I'm working on an application with ECF. I have a container with an adapter (IChannelContainerAdapter) and wanted to know how to get the number of participants connected at a given time (ie just after connecting a participant).

I tried to IChatRoomInfo and IChatRoomContainer but the result is NullpointerException.

Thank you very much

Con el nuevo Windows Live lo tendrás todo al alcance de tu mano

Back to the top