Re: [ecf-dev] Re: [riena-dev] Riena Update

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your comments. I have a question about them. You classify r- osgi as a connection-less provider. I remember that in r-osgi you connect a client container with a server container and that will then trigger some dynamic service proxies to be generated on the client container.

My assumption was that this initial connection is held and also used for the remote service invocation calls itself. Is that an incorrect assumption ? Maybe somebody like you or Jan could clarify that for me.

thanks
christian