Re: [ecf-dev] ECF UI in framework/bundles

Hi Markus,

Although this is desirable, I don't know if it's worth the trouble...i.e. getting them moved in CVS, changing builds, etc.
0

Scott

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Hi,

currently ECF's UI code is located in framework/bundles/ together with
the "real" ECF framework. This is kind of suboptimal because with bug
#256603 [1], I'd actually moving another four bundles to framework/bundles/:

org.eclipse.ecf.discovery.edit
org.eclipse.ecf.discovery.model
org.eclipse.ecf.discovery.ui
org.eclipse.ecf.discovery.ui.properties
org.eclipse.ecf.discovery.ui.properties.tabbed

IMO we should move all UI bundles (physically) to a top-level ui/bundles
folder in CVS.

Comments?
Markus