Re: [ecf-dev] ECF - Problems with HTTP Proxy

Hi Maria Elena,

Which ECF provider are you trying to use (i.e. XMPP, IRC, Yahoo, MSN, filetransfer, etc)?

There are separate ECF bugs for proxing for the various providers. Most of which are not actually in place yet.

Scott

Vismaster46 wrote:
Hello,

I am experiencing problems with the Communications Eclipse plugin using an HTTP Proxy...the connection fails every time.

What about this situation? I would like to collaborate at the fixing of this problem.

Regards.

               Maria Elena
--
PGP Public key: