Re: [ecf-dev] Re: SCP outgoing transmission

Hi Alvaro,

Please open a bug for this with error info and I'll jump on it asap.

Thanks,

Scott

Álvaro Navas wrote:
Thanks for the help Scott, but it didnt work. I keep getting the same error:

java.io.IOException: Error scp: error: unexpected filename: <path> (either /folder/targetfile or /home/user/folder/targetfile)

Thats the exception you get when scp returns -1, but I dont know why it does that, as the path seems to be right. The strange thing is that I can retrieve perfectly from any folder in the machine, but it seems sending files is limited to the root directory of each user.

Kind regards
Álvaro Navas