[ecf-dev] Re: ECF 2.0 release review request

Hi Anne,

2.0.0 is what we are releasing as our part of Ganymede, and there won't be anything additional...but last year we had a 1.0.0 release review in addition to the Europa review...I assumed that that would be needed again. I'm happy to be wrong about that though.

Scott

Anne Jacko wrote:
Scott, if the 2.0.0 is what you're releasing as your part of Ganymede, you don't need a separate review. But if there's something in it that isn't part of Ganymede, then you will need a separate release. The Ganymede review call is June 4, and I think the actual release date is June 28. We aren't scheduling any non-Ganymede releases until June 25 because the IP team doesn't have time for non-Ganymede reviews right now. I hope this makes sense. Thanks.

Anne Jacko
emo@xxxxxxxxxxx