[ecf-dev] Source code of org.eclipse.ecf_1.0.0.v20070529-1345

Hi All
          I am stuck in a problem. I need to have source code of  org.eclipse.ecf_1.0.0.v20070529-1345. I have access to the CVS respository of Eclipse but i am unalbe to fine the Source of the above said plugin. Please can anyboby let me know where i can find it.

Thanks in advance
- K.Abhishek

DISCLAIMER:
This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended recipient(s) and the views expressed in the same are not necessarily the views of Zensar Technologies Ltd. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail by error, its use is strictly prohibited, please delete the e-mail and notify the sender. Zensar Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.

Back to the top