Re: [ecf-dev] Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.5

Hi Markus,

I can't remember discussing the EE for tests bundles specifically, but no matter. Please file bug...assign and fix for o.e.e.test bundles.

Thanks,

Scott

Markus Alexande Kuppe wrote:
Hi all,

some bundles, especially o.e.e.tests.* have J2SE-1.5 set as their Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment? IIRC we discussed this some time ago and decided to use the same Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment the bundle under test has set. Should I file a bug or am I missing something?

Cheers
Markus