[ecf-dev] project set file question

Here's a simple question that's been plaguing me.  Am I doing
something kooky? It seems there must be a better way.

Basically, in Eclipse I do a File-->Import-->Team Project Set, Next.
Enter the name of a psf file. Click Finish. Eclipse makes the
projects.

In Firefox 2, if I enter
http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.docs/ecf-committer.psf  I
see the psf contents and then I can right-click and Save Page As ...
This makes the psf file.

In IE 7  if I just copy what the browser displays I get extraneous
characters. I must View Source, then select all text and save to a
file.

Is this the way it's supposed to work? Do I have to always make a psf
file that I then browse to or can I use the contents that I see in the
browser somehow.
--
 -Ted

Back to the top