Re: [ecf-dev] ECF/Mylyn bridge

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
Hi Scott,

On Nov 10, 2007 1:09 PM, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I do care :)...I think this is fine.  I don't see any particular
problems with it.   Where in CVS area were you thinking?  Obviously this
plugin depends upon some mylyn plugins...so I would like to also get a
project set together that includes the necessary mylyn plugin projects
to build/run.

I was thinking of just putting it in plugins/.

+1

Would you also please create a project set file that includes the ECF and Mylyn plugins?  It can go in /cvsroot/org.eclipse/www/ecf/projectsetfiles

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top