Re: [ecf-dev] Reminder: ECF conf call TODAY (10/9) at noon pacific

I'm hoping that I can set up quickly enough to be useful. I'm in the
process right now of trying to get my Eclipse/ECF environment
up-to-date. So I have the free time ... question is whether I can get
up-to-speed quickly enough to be useful. I think it'd take me the rest
of the morning (I'm Pacific time).

Realize that my ECF work has been with the auto build environment not
with the ECF code itself ... but I would like very much to also work
with the code and hoping this may be a good way to start.

For messaging I've been using Skype, but I'll see about getting Jabber up today.
 -ted