  From:       Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

  Date:       09/19/2007 08:48 PM

  Subject:    Re: [ecf-dev] Retagging

Hi Pascal,

As has become usual, we're low on all things ECF (i.e. I do pretty much
everything...and have to split my time with a full time job), so
although I will try to do as you suggest, it might require some work on
build scripts that would take some time for me)...so regrettably I can't
promise it in the short term.

BTW, we are going to have to revoke 1.1 because the Foundation needs to
have us do a release review:

http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/ecf-dev/msg01036.html

As you can probably tell, I'm a little irritated about it.

Scott