Re: [ecf-dev] COMMITTERS PLEASE READ: No conference call today

Hi Folks,

Given Remy's schedule, and my own, I propose the following weekly day/time for ECF conference call:

Tuesday, Noon pacific==3pm EDT==1900 UTC.  The next one would be next Tues (sept 18):

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?month=9&day=18&year=2007&hour=12&min=0&sec=0&p1=221

In addition to Remy's and my own time constraints, we need to pick some time early enough in to day (on west cost) to allow Europeans to participate (i.e. Roland, Moritz, Pierre).

If others can't make this day (Tuesday) and time (1900 UTC, 3pm eastern, noon pacific), then please say so now.

Scott

Remy Chi Jian Suen wrote:
Hi all,

I'm sorry I haven't attended any conference calls for the past three
months or so. My internship has been keeping me real busy. Now that
that's over, I have school to worry about though.

Regrettably, the proposed time of 1200 PDT (translating to 1500 EDT)
on Mondays does not work for me because I have a lecture then.

Below is my class schedule for the week, and I am "pretty much
definitely" free otherwise. The times listed below are in EDT.

MON:
0830-0930
1130-1230
1430-1530