[ecf-dev] shutting down the automated build

Hi Folks,

In a few minutes I'm shutting down the ECF automated build on ecf2.osuosl.org. I'm doing this so that I can add a plugin to the build without having things try to compile and fail...i.e. the build scripts have to updated in addition to feature.xml.

I may leave the automated build off for this evening and into tomorrow, so that I can complete the ECF 1.1 release.

Please let me know if this is a problem for anyone.

Scott

Back to the top