[ecf-dev] ECF 1.1 and 1.2 planning

Hi Folks,

As part of the prep for the conference call today, I produced 'modest proposal' for areas of focus for ECF 1.1 and 1.2.

http://wiki.eclipse.org/ECF_Conference_Call_8.13.2007#Agenda

With each area, I associated one or more bugs/enhancement requests, and some proposals for committers to lead the way in each area (in parentheses).

All committers: Please provide feedback here regarding the appropriateness of the area that I've identified (i.e. if that's the area where you would like to/are able to contribute in ECF 1.1/1.2 timeframe).

Note this is intended as the priorities for ECF 1.1 (Aug 24), and 1.2 (Oct 5) releases. Beyond that we obviously have additional planning/prioritization work to do.

Scott

Back to the top