[ecf-dev] Docs on what ECF does

Hi Folks,

I've been updating the ECF API docs here:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/ECF_API_Docs

The intention here is to provide some useful API/programmer docs for the primary ECF APIs: core, datashare, discovery, file transfer, presence, remote services, shared object, and telephony.

Rather than provide lots of text, however, I've tried to document the APIs at the level of bundles, extension points, OSGI services, and exported java packages.

I would appreciate any thoughts/comments about this documentation approach.

Scott

Back to the top