Re: [technology-pmc] Re: [ecf-dev] ECF does not have sub-projects

Pete,
Absolutely, ECF is still a Technology sub-project and one of the more successful ones at that. I was pointing out that the ECF home page and wiki refer to further sub-divisions of ECF as sub-projects, and that is incorrect: sub-projects (like ECF) do not have sub-sub-projects (e.g., Shared Editing) under the Eclipse Dev Process.

- Bjorn
When we signed up for this endeavor 2.5 years ago, ECF's moniker was a Technology Sub-project. Have the Eclipse project hierarchy names changed since then?

Back to the top