Re: [ecf-dev] Fw: [equinox-dev] Equinox category tag on the wiki

I've done a lot of formatting/reorganization/renaming work on our wiki articles. You can go check out the main page [1] to see the results (the photo is now thumbnail-ized for starters). Many pages have been updated with ECF identification tags.

If you are going to make a new page related to ECF, please think twice before making the page. If the article name seems generic and looks like it could conflict with some other projects' pages, please prefix it with 'ECF' or suffix it with 'for ECF' or use some other form of ECF identification tags.

All conference calls wiki pages have been ECF-prefixed, please do likewise for all future meeting notes articles.

[1] - http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project

Regards,
Rem