Re: [ecf-dev] BBAPI source code repository.

Hi Erkki,

Cool...thanks!

BTW...over the weekend I moved all the core plugins to use Import-Package rather than Require-Bundle. Among the new set of core plugins there is now only *one* Require-Bundle...that's org.eclipse.ecf requiring org.eclipse.ecf.identity. The reason I left that one is that org.eclipse.ecf.identity and org.eclipse.ecf both contribute code to a single package (org.eclipse.ecf.core.util), and so Require-Bundle is needed.

Scott

Erkki Lindpere wrote:
During the ECF call, Scott asked where the BBAPI source code can be
accessed. It is available here:

http://bbapi.tigris.org/source/browse/bbapi/