Re: [ecf-dev] ECF Generic Client

Hi Kerri,

By 'extract just this client' do you mean to run it separately from Eclipse (i.e. in an RCP app)?  If so, then it will be necessary for the time being to create a new RCP app and use the org.eclipse.ecf.example.collab plugin + dependencies.

We are beginning work on a new set of clients for ECF, but it will take some time so won't be ready for your project.

Scott

Edlund, Kerri L wrote:

Hello –

I am one of the students from Worcester Polytechnic Institute working on the Meeting Manager plug-in.  I sent out a previous e-mail about this.  We have decided that, for now, we will only support the generic chat client.  I was wondering if there was an easy way to extract just this client.  I have been looking around for a while now, and I can’t seem to figure it out.  Any direction you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Kerri Edlund

Worcester Polytechnic Institute - 2007

Computer Science Major

Spanish Minor

CAS101 Counselor

WICS (Women in Computer Science) President