Re: [ecf-dev] Re: ECF representation at Eclipse Summit Europe 2006

Wow, looks like you all had a great time! Sorry I missed it...maybe next year. ;)

cheers
ken

On Oct 13, 2006, at 12:14 PM, Mustafa K. Isik wrote:

Hi Guys,

[...]
But tell me, is
everyone standing in the photo?  ;)

-ken

Yeah, Ken, everybody is standing :) It is just that Scott and Roland
are more of the giant-type of guys and I am not among the tallest ;)
Scott being easily 2 meters tall and Roland ranging somewhere in the
1,9x meters. As for me, I'm 1,65m (which is like 5'5").
I look short next to people of average size, but I was certainly
dwarfed by Roland and Scott.

Check out a few more pictures of the summit and me at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mki/

Have fun ;)

-Mustafa
--
Sam: Yes... yes... yes... NO! Really? Well the same to you mack.
Max: Another confused census taker?