Re: [ecf-dev] No Mon 25th conference call, and ECF API work focus proposal

Hi Scott,

On 9/26/06, Scott Lewis <slewis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Pierre, Remy and all.

I've checked in a revised version of the filetransfer API (In
org.eclipse.ecf.fileshare plugin in org.eclipse.ecf.filetransfer package).

Please see here for javadocs:

http://www.eclipse.org/ecf/org.eclipse.ecf.docs/api/org/eclipse/ecf/filetransfer/package-summary.html

So I'm guessing that getBytesReceived() and getBytesSent() is going to
be constantly updated as the transfer moves along? If the underlying
protocol/implementation doesn't support the send/receive events, is it
just going to return 0 or -1?

Also, I noticed that the class level javadoc of the
IIncomingFileTransferRecieveCompleteEvent interface needs to be
updated since it's currently the same
IIncomingFileTransferReceiveDataEvent.

Regards,
Rem