[ecf-dev] Notes from ECF conference call and next meeting

Hi Folks,

The notes from today's conference call are available here

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Conference_Call_7.20.2006

Please just update the page if I've missed/screwed up something.

I've added an 'ECF Team Meetings' section on the ECF main wiki page

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Eclipse_Communication_Framework_Project

Now there is info about the conference call schedule and info (phone num and passcode) for accessing the conference, as well as link to notes from previous meetings and info about accessing the IRC, XMPP, and ECF generic chat/collab groups.

The next ECF conference call is Mon, July 24th @ 1200 pacific time (1900 UTC).

Thanks,

Scott

Back to the top