Re: [eavp-dev] Eclipse SWTChart in EAVP

Hi Julia,

lovely to hear. It would be great if you could supply a patch. How big was the refactoring?
But I would recommend to wait with the patch for a short while, cause SWTChart became an official Eclipse recently. We are currently in the process of migration:

https://projects.eclipse.org/proposals/eclipse-swtchart
https://github.com/eclipse/swtchart

Eventually, SWTChart and its extensions from EAVP will be available under Eclipse SWTChart soon.
So, if you'd like to, I'll keep you updated and would guide you how contribute the patch as soon as SWTChart is migrated.

Best,
Philip